Protecting your private information is our priority.
Collection of your Personal Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by IND Consulting. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the IND Consulting website.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through IND Consulting’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
IND Consulting encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from IND Consulting so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. IND Consulting is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the IND Consulting website.
Use of your Personal Information
- IND Consulting collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
- IND Consulting may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from IND Consulting and its affiliates. IND Consulting may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- IND Consulting does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
- IND Consulting may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to IND Consulting, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- IND Consulting may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within IND Consulting, in order to determine what IND Consulting services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within IND Consulting to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
- IND Consulting will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on IND Consulting or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of IND Consulting; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of IND Consulting, or the public.
The IND Consulting website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize IND Consulting pages, or register with IND Consulting site or services, a cookie helps IND Consulting to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same IND Consulting website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the IND Consulting features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the IND Consulting services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
IND Consulting secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Children Under Thirteen
IND Consulting does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Changes to this Statement
IND Consulting will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. IND Consulting encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how IND Consulting is protecting your information.