25 Aug IND Consulting Launches New Website
The new site delivers improved user experience through a simple, clean design with enhanced features, functionality and navigation, enabling visitors to experience the comprehensive services and innovative solutions that IND Consulting have to offer.
“The redesign and updated content of the IND Consulting website is able to properly reflect our ability to deliver sustainable solutions and endless innovations.” said Sanchez, CEO of IND Consulting. “We are extremely pleased to be able to outline our resources to the public, our clients and peer organizations.”
The previous IND Consulting website was completely redesigned to enhance usability for its visitors. While the new site offers many advantages, such as a fresh and visually compelling look, mobile and tablet-friendly formatting and a simplified navigation.
Inside you’ll find the same service offerings you’ve come to know: Adjudication Support; Conversion Services; Customer Acquisition & Onboarding; Data Entry Services; IT Help Desk & Hosting; Operational Consulting; Recruitment Services and Web Design. But you’ll find the redesigned site also provides some real enhancements over the previous version:
- Complete responsive coding which means it’s easier than ever for you to use on your smartphone, tablet, or desktop.
- Easier navigability, with all services, offered easy to find ‘topline’ and as much detail as you need when you get there.
- New details about PODS—our Pharmacist On Demand Services—which was developed to quickly deploy highly-skilled, experienced pharmaceutical professionals all across the United States.
- Dedicated service offerings for PODS On-Call—our licensed pharmacists handle your after-hours calls. Live customer support provides you with both the technical and operational resources required.
- Expanded information about DME Services, your partner for exceptional performance in routine operations and revenue process functions for both you and your patients in the Durable Medical Equipment arena. IND DME focuses on the routine, so you can focus on Patient Care.